Girl School

Tuesdays 7-9pm, 98.5fm RDU.

28/09/06

Playlist
John B with Howie B - Fucking on The Dancefloor check out wwwmyspace.com/johnbbeta
My My My - Aramand Van Helden
Lady S - Love Me or Hate Me

Sonic Youth - Reena 02
Rock and roll Machine -Want u bad
White stripes - Red Rain
Nespirit Helinski - No Quarter
electrolane - Im on fire

Giant Drag - wicked game
Various - Sweetness
Flying Lizards - Money
Chicks On speed - Disgraceland (acapella)
John b- Tainted Love

Rock goddess - Didn't Know I loved you till I saw you rock n roll
Ellen Alien - Don't Break
Miss Kitten/acapella Princess Superstar - Perfect www.buggedout.net

Annie - Chewing Gum
Kelis - Finest Dream... new album out 'Kelis was here' www.hiphop-ladies.com
Billy Idol - White Wedding
PrincessSuperstar - Coochie Coo

Wicked See ya Capitol Bar at Mixtape Connection, Friday 1st September!

Missy Gx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home